The Southside Planning District Commission (SPDC) has been instrumental in assisting localities with a variety of community development projects that utilize state and federal funding for the betterment of our region's residents.
Project areas include, but are not limited to:
- Housing rehabilitation;
- Adaptive reuse of existing structures;
- Public/community facilities;
- Downtown streetscape revitalization;
- Recreational trails;
- Water/sewer infrastructure;
- Broadband; and
- Locality comprehenisve plans.
- Planning and technical assistance
- Grant writing and administration
- Identify funding resources/opportunities
- Research and data collection
- GIS mapping